Muuuuuuuuuuuuah!

Muuuuuuuuuuuuah!

Yahooooooooo!

I'm a knowledge seeker because for me learning is an on-going process. Grab your free time!

Baiti Jannati

Baiti Jannati
Rumahku Syurgaku

I am fully appreciate those people around me...


Aidilfitri

Aidilfitri
Sumer nyer gila bergambo...orang lain sebuk menyambut raya, kita sebuk ngan camera...

A long journey begins with the 1st step!

I registered again as a student...but now as a graduate student. I started my master in July 2007. At first, my mum didnt allow me to drive there...ooooooouch! What a horrible terrible and other ables to go through.. K Ta n Cik Leh pleaded her for allowing me to drive from Gerik to Sintok (almost 3 and half hours). After so many arguments, only then she let me brought my beloved cute sporty car - my Wira! The registration day brought me in tears..after eye witnessing majority of the new students were being accompanied by their loved..I swore in car that I wanted to achieve first class cgpa no matter happened..

2 years renting a house in Changlun with Pikah and 1 year staying alone built me a strong girl. The school workloads plus part time study really taught me something - knowledge has no value! Even it has no price! The cost of knowledge is effort, tears, money, assignments, friends and family!

The last semester was the toughest part of all. With only my thesis carried 6 credit hours, I felt like in semester 1 or 2. Even worst than that! I had to apply for 2 weeks leave from school..unfortunately, had to prepare a lot of exercises for my Year 6 kids. Trying to run Neural Networks on my project put me in bad mood for the whole month. I was really afraid of not completing my thesis. My good friends in UUM, Ihwana (Indon mari), Irene, Amar, Munirah, Zoraida, Pikah, En. Salehudin, Azmi, Nazri, Amin dll helped me a lot. We helped each other actually. My Arabian friends - Bilal n the gang always cooked for us..what a wonderful experience having a discussion with friends from all over the world.

After 2 years of hard work, tears, arguments, assignments, presentations, projects, thesis and viva..at last the day was mine! I cannot control my emotion in Dewan Muadzam Shah during my convocation. It was really worth compared to the effort thrown. The entire family came to give me support...hugged by my siblings outside the hall was the most memorable experience (like my first degree convocation). The moment I was announced as the holder of Master Sc ICT with first class cgpa really touched my heart..not even me..my family who waited for me outside shouted when they watched me on tv hehheheeh my nephews n nieces tought I was really on aired.

So for the readers out there, seek for the knowledge as long as we still have time to do so!


Bachelor of Accounting UKM

Bachelor of Accounting UKM
Bersama Aman n CT

Master Sc ICT UUM

Master Sc ICT UUM
May God bless my journey!

Convocation Day

Convocation Day
The most memorable event in my life!

K Ta n Cik Leh Convocation USM

K Ta n Cik Leh Convocation USM
Pengorbanan suami isteri yang membuahkan hasil

Fazli's Convocation USM

Fazli's Convocation USM
My eldest nephew punya convocation

Pembentangan Kajian Tindakan Peringkat Negeri Perak 2008

Masa ni x sangka terpilih ke peringkat negeri...sebab masa tu tengah bergelut nak siapkan tesis..rupanye bila dengor pembentangan org lain, terasa kerdilnya diri..cikgu lama2 mmg banyak kaedah n kaya ngan pengalaman...

Ouch! Tipah Tertipu...

I plan for my rest after completing master programme. That was y I applied for KSPK. My aim was to leave school peacefully for 1 year.

Jeng..jeng..jeng.. now I realised. All 1 year programmes were very tough. I experienced 1 year matriculation and KPLI programmes before..but I could not learn from the past!

My mind setting now is to complete this course..the rest I leave it to Allah Azza Wajalla.

Kursus Sijil Khas Perguruan IPGM Ipoh

Roti Tisu

Roti Tisu
1st time try roti tisu kt Pelita, Tesco Ipoh..canggih designnya!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

test try tengok

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya sungguh kagum dgn awak....firstly tahniah ler dpt wak MS ICT dgn 3.75...bestnyer dpt kejar cita2 dan mmg berjaya kan..semoga dpt mendidik anak bangsa sama seperti awak yg telah berjaya...AMINN..

Unknown said...

Hello! Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Apakah Anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami http://kbagi.com/ atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.
Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)
Selamat Tahun Baru dari team Kumpulbagi!!